I am a big candle and crystal lover and have been for many years. Some of you may not know this, but I studied Geology as one of my A-Levels so I learnt how crystals were formed. Very interesting stuff! As well as that, I have been really interested in the healing qualities that crystals have, especially when my mental health was really suffering. Recently, I have become a little bit obsessed with candles & wax melts 🙈 I can’t seem to stop buying them! In today’s post, I’m going to be sharing a crystal-infused candle with you, along with the benefits of candles and crystals.
What is a crystal-infused candle?
Also known as a gem candle, crystal candle, intentional candle (created for a purpose). A crystal-infused candle is a candle that has one or more crystals in or on the candle. Different candles have different benefits depending on the crystal and even the scent of the candle.
Crystabelles is run by Krista, who has always been interested in candles and aromatherapy. When she discovered crystals and their healing qualities, she put the two together to create amazing crystal-infused candles for herself. After that, Crystabelles was born!
Crystabelle sells a massive range of items!
- Crystal-infused candles – including a bridal range
- Wax melts
- Melt burners
- Candle accessories
- Reed diffusers
- Room mist
- Facial rollers
- Himalayan rock salt lamps
- Gift sets
Plus, if you aren’t sure which candle to buy you can choose a sample of the scent in the form of wax melts!
What did I receive?
Krista sent me the Black pomegranate and obsidian candle! I was so happy to receive this one as I didn’t have an obsidian candle so it’s great to add that to my collection ☺
I have never really smelled a black pomegranate before, but I can ensure you it smelt amazing. Sometimes I find that scents can be a little bit too overpowering and can give me a headache. This was not the case, it gave off a lovely scent. This would be the perfect gift for a loved one or friend. Maybe they need a little self-love, get them a rose quartz candle. Or if they are experiencing back pain, a bloodstone candle would be perfect.
I should also add that Krista has brought out an autumnal candle, Pumpkin Spice. There are two options, either a candle or pumpkin-shaped wax melts. I might not be able to resist buying some of the wax melts – they look so cute! 🎃
The benefits of candles and crystals
Now that I have shown you one of Krista’s amazing products, I’m going to tell you all about the benefits of candles and crystals.
- Calming – lighting a candle creates such a peaceful and calming atmosphere.
- Reduces stress – when I have a stressful day, I love to light a candle and watch it melt
- Make you sleepy – my sleep has been suffering a bit lately but I have found lavender candles to be beneficial for me. Adding a book with this & turning off your screens could improve your sleep routine even more
- Hygge – Hygge (Danish) is the feeling of warmth and cosiness which is everything a candle is. I haven’t spoken much about hygge on my blog, something which I intend to post more about very soon!
- Self-care – candles are a great addition to your self-care routine, maybe write some affirmations or do some colouring. I like to listen to acoustic or instrumental music whilst I do so.
- Scents – different candle scents have different benefits. For example, lemon is good for focusing while chamomile can reduce stress.
- Remind you of memories – certain scents definitely have good and bad memories attached to them. For example, if I’m having a bad day, I like to wear perfume that my sister bought me.
- Decor – autumn is my absolute favourite season and I can’t wait to decorate my new uni house with candles!
- Natural therapy – by placing crystals around you, you can get your energies to focus your mind and body.
- Clarity – crystals are very good at focusing and destressing you. By doing so, you can see how you really feel.
- Calm nervousness – carrying a crystal around with you can help keep you calm and less anxious. When I was really anxious in college, I would carry around fluorite with me. It is a good crystal for anxiety and I would hold it in my pocket when I was getting panicky.
- Type of crystal – as with candles, different crystals have different benefits. My mum gave me a section of amethyst to keep on my bedside table because it is meant to help you sleep. I take it with me everywhere – it’s one of the most important things to me 🥰 I’m currently searching around for some form of citrine crystal as I have heard that it helps with IBS.
- Different colours – once again, different coloured crystals have different benefits. Flourite comes in many colours but not all have the same benefits!
- Intuition – if you don’t know which crystal is right for you, simply look at them and choose your favourite. You might notice that it helps you out later on in life! If you are drawn away from particular crystals, it could be that you are burying that feeling – pretty amazing that a crystal can help you find that out.
If you enjoyed this post, please let me know as I would love to share more about my journey with crystals, as well as tips and tricks ♡
Have you heard of crystal-infused candles before? Do you own any crystals?
Best wishes, Cx