Disclaimer: AFF – Some of these products have affiliate links. If you buy a product through an affiliate link, it means I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my disclaimer here.
Here is my recipe for making a mocha as I couldn’t find one on the internet. I don’t like my coffee too strong so just alter to however you’d like☕
Related post: Breakfast flapjack recipe
- 2 tsp instant hot chocolate powder
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 1 cup of milk
- Mix the coffee granules and hot chocolate powder together in your mug.
- Add the boiling water and mix together.
- Pour the milk into your mug and mix.
- Then pour the mixture into a saucepan and put it on a low heat until the mixture is hot enough for you OR put it in the microwave for 15 seconds, repeating until it’s hot enough for you.
- Pour back into your mug (If you’ve used a saucepan).
- Voila! Your mocha is ready to drink – bonus points if you are using reusable straws* 💚
Let me know if you try out my recipe.
Best wishes, Cx