I’ve seen this type of tag on Youtube and some other blogs so I thought it would be a fun way for you to get to know me better!
The questions are from Root Report, I didn’t use them all so reordered them a bit.
Onto the questions…
- Are you named after anyone?
I don’t think so.
- What phone do you have?
iPhone 6s in rose gold – even though it runs out of battery within a couple of hours, I don’t want a new phone!
- Do you have kids? If no, how many do you want?
No, but I think I want 3 kids
- Any pets?
Two cats, Monty and Percy – they’re 9 as of 29th August 2020.
- Favourite Youtuber(s)?
Joe sugg – He was the first Youtuber I watched and I still really enjoy watching his videos.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Eyebrows – It’s strange but ever since I started doing mine, I’m always looking how other people do theirs.
- What is your eye color?
- Scary movie or happy endings?
Definitely happy endings! I don’t watch films or even read books that have sad endings. Sometimes I read the last chapter of a book just so that I know everything is going to be ok 🙈 Plus, I like to read online what happens in TV shows…please tell me someone else does this too?
- Favorite smells?
My favourite candle scent is cotton but other than that I love the smell of melted chocolate and roses.
- What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
Homemade American pancakes with Nutella on
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Definitely Spain – I’ve been trying to learn Spanish in lockdown, though have failed.
- Where were you born?
In a hospital
- What’s your zodiac sign? Do you believe in it?
Pisces – I absolutely love zodiac signs and check my horoscope most days.
- What are your hobbies?
Creative writing, blogging, making mind maps, bullet journalling, painting with acrylic paint, photography and hanging out with my cats
- Do you consider yourself a good cook?
I’d like to think so 🙂
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Something to do with the environment – maybe helping endangered animals.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
100% introvert, my personality type is an INFJ.
- How tall are you?
- What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
I’m very undecisive & I would like to be slighly more outgoing.
- What’s your favourite quote?
You don’t have to feel ready to be ready.
- How many countries have you visited?
5 – France, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Switzerland.
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite subject was Geography and my worst was Physics.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
- Cats, otters and sea turtles
- Ghost – Sweetheart
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
I love the names Lily, Avery, Jacob and Aiden
- 3 things that make you happy?
Hanging out with close friends, family and my cats.
I hope you got to know me a bit better 🙂
Best wishes, Cx