AD – Monthly Advertisers
Happy September! Can you believe it is already Autumn? Autumn is definitely my favourite season so get ready for all the autumnal snaps on my Instagram. I saw some lovely smelling candles in TK Maxx the other day and scents are one of the best things of Autumn so I’m going to have a browse on Etsy soon!
Without further ado, introducing my monthly advertisers!
I’m super excited to be writing this monthly advertisers post! If you would like to advertise with me, check out this page for all the info. September sold out really fast, and October just has a couple of slots left so be sure to book sooner rather than later 🙂
Life Of Morag
First up we have Morag who is the blogger behind Life Of Morag! Morag lives up in Scotland and blogs all things travel, politics, mental and physical health + much more. I love reading her blog posts as I find them so relatable and she talks about very current topics.
A few posts you should check out:
- My bullet journal experience
- I am worried: Government approval for calories on menus
- Being single doesn’t make you alone and being alone doesn’t make you lonely
The next blogger I’m introducing to you is Sarah who blogs at Sunshine Sarah. She is based in Yorkshire and blogs about lifestyle, veganism, mental health, eco-friendly swaps and Netflix recommendations! As well as that, she loves walking around in the Yorkshire Dales and documenting her travels. Sarah loves to spread some sunshine and joy around, hence the name of her blog!
A few favourites:
- Brightening up my room with a photowall Sweden canvas (AD)
- The positive effects of spending time with dogs
- Creating a gallery wall with Poster Store (AD)
Up next we have Joey from Concealed Voices! Joey started his blog after losing his grandmother and was in a bad chapter of his life. Concealed Voices is more than a blog to him, but a movement to give other men hope that happiness is possible. He is hoping to create a community to educate, inspire and motivate men across the world.
A few posts I love:
- Let’s talk about mental health
- 3 reasons why men should blog
- Don’t be a deadbeat dad
The Grumpy Olive
I’m really happy to be posting The Grumpy Olive as they are a firm favourite of mine! The blog is run by Simona, Cristina and Fred who are all sisters. They blog about everything, from the most amazing, mouth-watering recipes to book reviews and coffee brewing tips. There truly is something for everyone.
Three posts you need to check out:
- Passion fruit meringue pie
- The most delicious peach curd recipe
- 50+ easy sweet breakfast recipes to try
The last advertiser for this month, but by no means least, is Izzy from Izzy Matias. Izzy is a content creator and full-time blogger from Southeast Asia. Her blog is based on helping other bloggers make theirs into a business. From auditing your blog to helping you create content, Izzy Matias has it all.
I would recommend reading the following:
- Why your blog isn’t getting views and how to fix it
- A content calendar: The one thing that will help you will consistency
- How my debut YA music novel ranked as an Amazon #1 new release
Are any of these blogs new for you? Which ones will you be checking out?
Best wishes, Cx