I’m going to be answering some questions for this blog post as I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Tall Blonde Tales which I’m SO thankful for! I honestly never thought that I would be nominated for an award so this truly means so much 🥰
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
- What’s your favourite item of stationery?
Definitely highlighters! Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely adore them and can’t stop buying them 🙈
- Who would you get to play you in the movie about your life?
This is a hard one….I’ve had to ask some people because I don’t really know any celebs 🤣
I’m going with Saoirse Ronan becuase she looks kinda similar to me!
- Books or movies – why?
100% books! 📚
I’m really not a film person – I literally cannot sit and watch a film, I get far too bored 🙈
I really enjoy reading books – especially recently as I’ve really gotten into them! They seem to take me into another world whereas films just don’t do that for me…
If I’m watching a film, I will need to do something at the same time whether that’s scrolling through social media, reading blogs, texting people, eating or even watching a tv show!! (usually something like friends which I’ve already seen many times)
- Who’s your favourite animated character and why?
Belle from Beauty And The Beast….she’s my favourite Disney character by a long way – not sure why, I just really love the story, always have.
I’ve seen Beauty And The Beast as a Panto and also on ice which was SO cool!
- What’s your favourite flower?
I adore flowers – they’re my favourite thing to take a photo of so this is pretty hard! But my favourite two are Sweet Peas and Cornflowers 🌺
- Three words your friends would use to describe you
Not sure what they would say but I’m gonna guess…
- What’s your dream vacation spot?
Norway! I really want to go there to experience 24 hours of darkness 🌚 – sounds so cool, plus I’d love to see the Northern Lights ✨
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Recovering from Anorexia ❤️
- The best gift you’ve ever received?
That’s a super hard question but I would say when I was like 10 or something and I was saving up for my first camera (!!) and then my parents surprised me with it for Christmas! I was honestly so so shocked 📷🤗
- How do you relax after a long, hard day?
As soon as I get home, I get changed into my PJs, put on my dressing gown and fluffy socks! Then I tend to put on something lighthearted such as The Big Bang Theory or Modern Family – maybe with a hot chocolate 💻☕️
- Would you prefer to be a creative genius or a science genius – why?
You might think that I would want to be a science genius considering I’m going to study environmental science at uni next year but I would actually pick to be a creative genius. It would just be so much fun to be good at drawing, painting, graphic design! I’m a very creative person so I would love it 🎨
I really enjoyed answering these questions and maybe you learnt a bit more about me too 😄
My nominees for the award are…
- The Black Princess Diaries
- My Elevated Existence
- Chasing The Maximum Life
- Ellie Rose
- The Brunette Londoner
- chloe’s mental health journey
- The Blog Girl <3
My questions for you:
- What is your favourite blog post to write?
- If you could only eat one type of biscuit for the rest of your life, what would it be? And why?
- Would you rather live in the city or the countryside?
- What’s one positive thing you will take away from lockdown?
- Favourite candle scent?
- Would you rather go 5 years into the past or 5 years into the future? (to visit) And why?
- Do you have any pets? (if you do, please put pics – I’d love to see! <3)
- All-time favourite film?
- Favourite season? And why?
- Favourite font?
- Favourite cuisine? And why?
Related post: 3 tags in 1
Best wishes, Cx