AD/AFF – Some of these products have affiliate links. You can read my disclaimer here.
As promised, I am back with part 2 of my eco-friendly Christmas gift guide with stocking fillers! Stocking fillers don’t have to be just a kid thing, they can be so much fun when you are an adult too. Or, you could class them as Secret Santa gifts. Either way, here is my eco-friendly stocking filler guide. All of the stocking fillers will be below £20 to make them as affordable as possible.
I couldn’t resist starting with stationary, I mean who doesn’t love it? I have found some amazing things on Etsy.
- Recycled newspaper pencils* £1.99+
- Plastic-free black biros* £8.99
- Plantable notebook* £7.99
- 4 eco highlighter pencils* £5.99
- Hygge ‘love our planet’ sticker set* £3
- British butterflies washi tape* £3
- Hand crafted recycled notebook* £10
- Recycled inner tube pencil case* £9.50
The next section of the eco-friendly stocking filler guide is food. Just remember to be wary of those with mental health conditions or eating disorders, we don’t always appreciate being given food. It’s important to remember that Christmas isn’t all about food. It sounds a bit hypocritical of me to write all of that and then go on to the food section. But I want to share some vegan & eco-friendly packaged food options. I just wanted to remind you to be mindful of other people’s situations.
- Cotswolds vegan fudge* £6.99
- Moo-free Oscar the chocolate bear* £2.99
- Tony’s Chocolonely candy cane chocolate bar* £3.99
I wasn’t exactly sure what to call this category, but it’s essentially seeds, gardening kits etc. There are so many good ones about and they are perfect for an eco-friendly stocking filler. Well, something I would want to receive at least!
- Growflakes* £5+
- Hedgehog seed ball mix* £5.99
- Butterfly seed bomb* £3.95
- Rainbow veg kit* £9.99
- Heart birdseed cake* £6.50+
Candles and wax melts
You know me, I love my candles and wax melts! I only mentioned a few in my previous post so I thought I would share some more here. Wax melts especially are brilliant stocking fillers.
We all know I love The Hawthorn Collection (AD/Brand ambassador), they have an amazing Christmas & Winter range which you need to check out now!
Remember, it’s ENVIROLINE10 for 10% off ❤
- Wax melt cracker £5.50
- Christmas wax melt gift set* £6.50+
- Breakfast in the great hall inspired candle* £11
Books may not be the most eco-friendly thing in the world, but you can buy second-hand or give to charity once the book is finished. So instead of sharing affiliate links, I will be sharing links from World Of Books who are my favourite online shop. They are a second-hand book shop that sells books bought from charity shops! I’m also only going to be sharing environmental and nature-themed books. Note that most of these types of books tend to be expensive.
As I mentioned in my previous post, young people are the future! It’s so important that we teach young children the importance of our planet. Here are some children books I found on World Of Books that look pretty good.
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley £5.79
- Peppa Loves Our Planet £5.19
- Earth Heroes £7.79
- How To Help A Hedgehog & Protect A Polar Bear £6.19
- What A Waste £7.49
I haven’t read all of these books, but I have heard great things from the ones I haven’t read.
- How Bad Are Bananas £9.49
- How To Break Up With Fast Fashion £6.19
- Too Hot To Handle £12.39
- Turning The Tide On Plastic £4.19
- The Future We Choose £7.69
- Live Green £4.79
What is your favourite eco-friendly stocking filler idea?
Best wishes, Cx