The inspiring blogger tag
- Thank the person who chose you
- Include the logo in your post
- Answer the questions asked to you
- Choose the bloggers who’ve inspired you (maximum 10)
- Add a feature of their blog which you admire
- Ask them five questions
Thank you so much to Tia from Tall Blonde Tales for nominating me, it means so much to me <3
If you were to start a charity or foundation, what cause would you support/what would you do?
Something to do with mental health because they are so underfunded!
What is your least favourite food?
Ummm I’d probably say sweet potato – I really want to like it though :/
If you could only pick one hobby to do for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
Bullet journalling, it completely organises my life while bringing out my creative side.
A song/movie/book that never fails to inspire you?
Song – F*ckin Perfect
Movie – Moana
Book – There are so many good books, I can’t pick one
What inspiring message would you like to pass on to other people/bloggers?
You don’t need to upload all the time and it is really hard to be consistent – don’t put too much pressure on yourself because you will find it harder to upload xx
- What’s the most inspiring documentary you have watched?
- If you won a million pounds and had to give at least half of it to charity, which one would you pick and why?
- If you could live in a fictional world, which would it be?
- Favourite drink to order from Starbucks?
- What inspiring message would you like to pass on to other bloggers?
The Hallotober tag
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post.
- Put the rules at the beginning.
- You can use the tag image somewhere in the post.
- Answer the 13 questions.
- Tag 13 people to do the tag.
- Delete question 13, add a new question of your own (at number one)
Thank you so much to Cait from ConnectingCait who tagged me in this tag, I’d seen lots of people do it so I was really excited to see that I’d been tagged 🙂 Check out Cait’s post here. xx
What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
This is gonna sound really weird but I love seeing other people getting really excited by it and how they decorate their house/
Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
Not at all, probably not the best person to do this tag…..but I’m really trying to celebrate more stuff this year so that I have more things to look forward to for the rest of the year.
What’s your favourite horror movie?
I HATE horror movies – I’m such a scaredy cat.
Would you rather a cosy night watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
I’d rather a cosy night in watching an Autumnal TV series like Gilmore Girls.
Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
Probably just the classic witch.
Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
I’m so bad at bobbing for apples and honestly, it kinda grosses me out. So definetely pin the hat on the witch!
How do you celebrate Halloween?
Last year I actually completely forgot to carve a pumpkin…but that is something I would normally do each year.
What’s your least favourite horror?
I don’t watch horrors
Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
I’ve never really been allowed to go trick or treating!
What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
Seeing other people’s costumes
Scary costume or silly costume?
What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
Milkyway (the British kind!)
If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Ummmm probably a mermaid or maybe a disney princess.
And anyone else who wants to take part is welcome 🙂
1. What’s your favourite Halloween game?
2. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
3. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
4. What’s your favourite horror movie?
5. Would you rather a cosy night watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
6. Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
7. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
8. How do you celebrate Halloween?
9. What’s your least favourite horror?
10. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
11. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
12. Scary costume or silly costume?
13. What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
The potter craze tag
- Thank the wonderful potterhead who tagged you
- Pingback to the original post (here)
- Display the logo
- Answer all of the questions
- Tag your post with the #thepottercrazetag so others can find in the reader
- After answering all the questions, leave an open invitation to anyone who wants to do this tag.
Thank you to Tia from Tall Blonde Tales who I got the tag from and Evin from a Curly Sue’s Ramblings who created this tag! You can check out Tia’s version here and Evin’s blog here.
Talk about your fav book/movie in the series and why?
Prisoner Of Azkaban (for both, but will always prefer the books) because it’s when we first meet Sirius and Lupin who are two of my favourite characters. Plus we see Hagrid as a teacher!…and all the stuff he goes through. It’s just the BEST!
If you could bring 3 characters back to life from the series, who would it be and why?
Sirius – he’s my all time favourite character and deserved better
Lupin – i just love the idea of him and Sirius becoming great friends again and telling Harry all of their stories of growing up with James and Lily
The last one I can’t decide between Snape and Dobby. I feel like we wouldn’t have gotten to know Snape so well if he hadn’t of died but I just love him! So, I think the last person to save would be Dobby because he is just so adorable.
What’s your Hogwarts house and who’s your fav character from your house?
I’m a hufflepuff and my fave character is Tonks.
Ilvermorny or Hogwarts?
Share at least 5 HP memes
I might go with gifs instead…
I had so much fun answering these Harry Potter themed questions! I tag every single Potterhead reading this post <3
Once again, thank you to Cait and Tia who tagged me, I hope you enjoyed reading my answers.
Best wishes, Cx
Congratulations and thank you so much for tagging me, loved the meme, where snape has half closed eyes
Thank you and np, no pressure to do it but if you do, can’t wait for your answers 🙂 Yesss, love Snape! x
I’ll add it!! Thank you again, Snape’s the best:)
Toma Ruh says
Lovely post! Nice to find out more about you. This reminded me that I said I’ll do Harry Potter movies’ marathon this autumn. 😂
Thank you 🙂 Yes, that sounds amazing! x